Monday, September 23, 2013

Invalids Home #4: Take a look

Take a trip into Invalids Home #4 near St. Petersburg. It's one of the "better" orphanages.

Invalid home....invalid...in-valid.

I challenge you to watch this video.

http://mediacenter.dw.de/english/video/item/851315/Russia_Orphanages_on_Trial/

The video speaks for itself, so I'm not going to say a lot.

Pray for Vitaly and the Moyers. God bless Valery Panyushkin, the German and Russian volunteers, and Svetlana Brodovikova.

As for Pavel Astakhov...with all due respect Sir, what is long overdue is for your own children to grow up in Russia. It is not appropriate for your own wife and children to live in France while you tell the world that Russia is the best place for these orphaned children.

4 comments:

  1. Love your comment to Mr Astakhov! He is worse than our Congress opting themselves out of Obamacare! DESPICABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to scream and throw things. How HOW can they think those children are better off there? Stick thin arms and stiff joints and baby bottles for 14 year olds??? Ugh, it just stings, more for them than for me. I pray they reopen soon. I don't care what ridiculous expectations and requirements they have. I'll go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very ashamed. And thank you.

    ReplyDelete